How do I register?

To register under the Scheme, a worker should print off and complete either the Worker or Contractor Registration Application Form and return it to NT Build. Once registered your employer will lodge an Employer Return with NT Build every 6 months. If you are a labour-only contractor, we will send you a Return Form for you to complete and lodge every 6 months. Employment data on this form will be used to update your work history, with “qualifying service days” credited towards your long service leave credit.